Join us in the 1873 Suite overlooking the hallowed Kingsholm turf for a special Charlie Sharples Testimonial Lions Brunch. Watch the Second Test between the British and Irish Lions and New Zealand at the Westpac Stadium Wellington, in the company of friends, colleagues and fellow rugby fans. This British & Irish Lions Tour is one of the highlights of the sporting calendar and this year’s promises to be one of the most keenly contested.
Where better to watch the match than Kingsholm where the brunch will be excellent and the drinks likely to be flowing despite the early hour. Expert commentary and insight will be provided by former British Lions James Hook and Richard Hibbard and former All Blacks John Afoa and Jeremy Thrush.
– Venue- Kingsholm (1873 Room)
– £30 per person, tables of 10 available.
– Buffet style Full English breakfast with toast & preserves, tea/coffee and orange juice.
– Cash bar available (after all it is the Lions)
– Game played on projector screen and multiple TVs around the room ensuring a good view wherever you are in the room.
– Pre and Post match analysis from former British Lions and All Blacks.
– 1873 Suite opens 8am, match kicks off 8.35am, facility closes midday.
Interest in this event has been very high and spaces are limited, so to avoid disappointment download the form, follow the instructions and return it to us,